Pellet Paint® NF Co-PrecipitantProveedor: Merck
70748-3EA 143 EUR70748-3 70748-4
Pellet Paint® NF Co-Precipitant
Reactivos de ácidos nucleicos Nucleic Acid Purification Kits and Reagents
Pellet Paint® NF Co-Precipitant is a non-fluorescent dye-labelled carrier compatible with fluorescent sequencing. It facilitates rapid removal of BigDye® Terminators during the alcohol precipitation of cycle sequencing reaction products. Cycle sequencing reactions can be precipitated rapidly with centrifugation times of 10 minutes. The easily visualised carrier provides a simple confirmation that precipitation has occurred. Sequencing reaction products are efficiently pelleted and dye-labelled terminators remain in the supernatant during alcohol precipitation using the standard Applied Biosystems precipitation protocols. Re-suspension of pelleted sequencing reaction products in deionised formamide can be confirmed by checking for dissolution of the carrier pellet.
To avoid extra sample handling, Pellet Paint® NF co-precipitant can be added directly to the reaction mix, template DNA, crude PCR samples, or dilution buffer prior to the cycle sequencing reaction.
- Rapid and efficient non-fluorescent visible DNA co-precipitant for automated sequencing applications
- Efficient removal of dye terminators
- Direct visualisation and tracking of precipitated material
- No effect on sequencing reaction or sequence accuracy
- Suitable as a substitute for Pellet Paint® co-precipitant for fluorescent detection applications
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...