Cellulose Soxhlet extraction thimbles, Whatman™Proveedor: Whatman products (Cytiva)
515-8943EA 241 EUR515-8943 515-0168 515-0167 515-0169 734-2519 734-2504 734-2505 734-2506 734-2507 734-2500 734-2501 734-2502 734-2503 734-2580 734-2508 WHAT2810-902 734-2509 537-0036 734-2515 734-2516 537-0035 734-2517 537-0034 734-2518 734-2511 734-2512 734-2578 734-2579 734-2513 734-2514 734-2510
Cellulose Soxhlet extraction thimbles, Whatman™
Aparatos de extracción Dedales de extracción
Cytiva's Whatman cellulose thimbles are manufactured from high-quality alpha cellulose cotton linter for high-performance use in automated Soxhlet extractor systems. Used in air and waste gas analysis.
- Used in a wide variety of solid-liquid extraction studies, including lipid and pesticide analyses in food and soil samples
- Suitable for temperatures up to 120 °C (248 °F)
- Excellent mechanical strength and retention
- Wall thickness of standard thimbles is 1 to 1,5 mm to support application need
- Option for double thickness for added rigidity
Standard extraction thimbles have a wall thickness of 1 to 1,5 mm. Double-thickness thimbles have a wall thickness of approximately 2 mm for applications that require higher retention, increased wet or dry strength, or increased rigidity. Measurements can be matched to specific Soxhlet extractor systems.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...