The new epMotion systems can reuse tips as e.g. economical choice for multiple wash steps of the same well. Here special epT.I.P.S. Motion SafeRack tips are recommended.
- Colour-coded trays for direct volume identification
- Double O-ring on dispensing tools assures an optimal fit each time
- Optical sensor automatically identified tip type
- Box design with internal, individual tip compartments to avoid cross-contamination between used tips
- Available as standard and PCR clean quality for 50, 300 and 1000 µl
Pipette tips will be placed back into the position of the box they were removed from. Returned tips will be reused within an application for the same source vessel.
Automated pipetting processes place high demands on the design and material of pipette tips used. Eppendorf has specially designed the epT.I.P.S. for use on the epMotion® 5070 and 5075 Liquid handling workstation. epT.I.P.S. Motion SafeRack pipette tips, with and without filters, developed in torsion-resistant, contamination-free racks that are recommended for the re-use of tips feature of epMotion 5073 systems.
- Available in multiple purity grades.
- Easily exchangeable, no additional labware files required.