Foam and TPE gasketsProveedor: 3M
MMMATCCSFIEA 745 EURMMMATCCSFI MMMASF500-FOAM MMMAS2000-FOAM
Foam and TPE gaskets
Foam and TPE gaskets are a range of protective inserts designed for 3M™ safety glasses.
- Insert fills the gap between the eyewear and the wearer’s face to increase protection levels
- Foam gasket provides improved mechanical impact absorption
- Foam gasket also offers extra comfort and protection from sweat
- TPE gasket (with or without rx-prescription insert) available to protect against liquids and large dust particles
- Designed to fit specific ranges of 3M™ safety glasses
Reduce the risk of injury from projectiles and other debris with 3M™ Foam and TPE Gaskets.
Foam inserts fill the gap between the eyewear and the wearer’s face, creating an added layer of protection to help prevent injury from flying projectiles and other dangerous debris. Some also offer extra comfort and protection from sweat, making them ideal for people working in hot and humid conditions.
The TPE gasket provides protection against liquids and large dust particles.