Masterflex® Ismatec® Pump Tubing, 2-Stop Microbore, Solva™, Avantor®Proveedor: Avantor Fluid Handling
MFLX95606-18EA 63 EURMFLX95606-18 MFLX95606-28 MFLX95606-34 MFLX95606-12 MFLX95606-44 MFLX95606-22 MFLX95606-10 MFLX95606-32 MFLX95606-42 MFLX95606-38 MFLX95606-48 MFLX95606-26 MFLX95606-14 MFLX95606-36 MFLX95606-46 MFLX95606-24 MFLX95606-30 MFLX95606-40
Masterflex® Ismatec® Pump Tubing, 2-Stop Microbore, Solva™, Avantor®
Tuberías Tubería de bomba peristáltica
Designed for optimal operation in your Ismatec pumps.
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimise downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Ideal for chromatography applications and for the transfer of fuels, distillates, lubricants, and glycol-based coolants
- Resistant to ozone and UV light; resistant to cracking, swelling, and hardening
- Appearance: Yellow, translucent
- Temperature: –30 to +85 °C
The overall length of Solva 95606-series stop tubing is 16" (406 mm). The legacy Ismatec® stop tubing was 400 mm long. Order extension tubing under "Accessories". For technical assistance selecting tubing formulations and sizes, contact our Application Specialists.