Masterflex® Adapter Fittings, Sanitary Clamp to Hose Barb, Straight, Avantor®Proveedor: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Ideal for general-purpose and single-use applications, to connect tubing with rest of system
- Determine which connector type is needed for your application by contacting free technical application assistance*
- Global market leader in range of materials for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom configuration solutions to minimize downtime
- Regulatory approvals to match your unique application
- Always in stock—most materials and configurations available to ship same day
- Unique packaging options include individuals, packs, and kits for customer-friendly ordering and delivery
- Meet USP Class VI for pharmaceutical use and FDA, USDA, and 3A standards for food contact
- All fittings are compatible with Tri-Clamp® fittings
- Excellent chemical resistance; low leachable characteristics
Though both materials may be autoclaved, PVDF tolerates high temperatures better than PP does and will perform more consistently after repeated autoclaving.
Clamps and gaskets required for a complete system are sold separately.