The Corning® X‐LAB® systems are designed to separate and harvest a programmable volume of target cell populations from blood and blood products in a closed, sterile device.
- Density gradient media free sedimentation-based harvest
- Consistent, high recovery (>90%) of viable cells
- Process 40 to 240 ml
- Programmable harvest volume of 3 to 40 ml
- Barcode tracking of supplies and process steps electronically
- Single-use, disposable cartridge
Customizable process programming, automated separation of samples into three chambers, and highly sensitive infrared sensors for cell separation ensure consistent, reliable, efficient, high-recovery results.
Processing data can be transferred to X-SERIES® DataTrak software to further support MP processing, monitoring and reporting of information.
This system is a flexible solution for efficient, reliable, and reproducible density gradient media recovery of target cell populations from blood and blood products.
Certificaciones: US class I medical device.