Rotary sample changer 7200 - for piston burettes and automatic titratorsProveedor: SI Analytics
SCOI285228090EA 1300 EURSCOI285228090 SCOI285228080 SCOI285228190 SCOI285228180 SCOI285228170 SCOI285228120 661-0291 SCOI285228010 661-0292 SCOI285228110 SCOI285228000 SCOI285228100 SCOI285228200 SCOI285228050 SCOI285228160 SCOI285228150 SCOI285228040 SCOI285228030 SCOI285228140 SCOI285228020 SCOI285228130
Rotary sample changer 7200 - for piston burettes and automatic titrators
The number of samples to be processed is growing constantly while at the same time the demands on reliability are increasing in accordance with GLP and ISO standards. The SI Analytics sample changer (TW 7200) helps you meet these increased requirements and free up highly qualified employees from routine work. TW 7200 basic unit with two integrated magnetic stirrers, including external power supply 100 to 240 V with adapters for EU, US and UK, USB cable for direct PC connection and connection cable for rod stirrer.
- Titration heads and sample trays can be easily changed
- Interchangeable sample trays (12 to 48 positions)
- Stirring from below is possible with the two built-in magnetic stirrers or from above with an optional rod stirrer (propeller stirrer)
- The size of the sample tray is set in TitriSoft
- Built-in horizontal titration head motor for positioning in another sample row
- Connection of two pumps (diaphragm and peristaltic pumps) for rinsing of the electrodes and titration tips and for the suction of the sample
- pH electrode calibration can be done on the sample changer
Depending on your application, the sample changer from SI Analytics can be customised with sample trays of varying size as well as a rinsing pump. Sample trays are available with 12, 16, 18, 24, and 48 positions for accommodating sample vessels with a diameter of 28 to 82 mm.
Tray capacity: From 12 - 48 positions, aluminum powder coated, 450 mm
The sample changer (TW 7200) is controlled by your PC (not supplied) and SI Analytics’ TitriSoft software (sold separately). The TitriSoft titration software is the optimum solution for your titration tasks. The software supports your daily work procedures during sample preparation, titration and evaluation of results.
Información de suministro: TW 7200 basic unit with two integrated magnetic stirrers, including external power supply 100 to 240 V with adapters for EU, US and UK, USB cable for direct PC connection and connection cable for rod stirrer.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...