VWR®, PETG Erlenmeyer Shaker Flask, Baffled BottomProveedor: Avantor
214-0473EA 119 EUR214-0473 214-0474 214-0475 214-0466 214-0467 214-0468 214-0469 214-0470
VWR®, PETG Erlenmeyer Shaker Flask, Baffled Bottom
Matraces Matraces Erlenmeyer
VWR crystal-clear PETG Erlenmeyer shaker flasks are robust and break resistant, increasing personal safety. They are ideal for shaker culture applications and storage. The baffled bottom improves mixing and increase gas exchange.
- Temperature range: −60 to +60 °C
- Unlike glass, flasks will not break when dropped
- Moulded-in graduations for accuracy
- Vent cap option for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
- Non cytotoxic, DNase-/RNase-free and non pyrogenic
- Unique baffled design with a molded-in“1/3 Fill” line for customer convenience
- Sterilised by irradiation SAL 10⁻⁶ (ISO 11137)
- Shelf life: 3 years after the month of production
Manufactured in a Class 100,000 room environment under ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 quality management systems.
Información para pedidos: Available with plug seal cap or vent cap made of green HDPE.
Envase: Individually packaged.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...