The KBF-S ECO climatic chambers are very energy-efficient thanks to thermoelectric cooling technology with heat dissipation. The thermoelectric cooling technology means the KBF-S ECO series is also very quiet during operation.
- APT.line™ preheating chamber technology
- Independent water supply via tank
- LCD shows temperature and humidity along with additional information and alarms
- Internal data logger, measured values can be read out in open format via USB
- Unit self-test for comprehensive status analysis
- Inner chamber made completely of stainless steel
- Access port with silicone plug Ø 30 mm, left as standard (other positions are available as options)
Models are safe thanks to standard-compliant testing according to ICH Q1A guideline, even with a full load. These humidity test chambers have a stainless steel inner chamber and are reliable due to failsafe operation without compromise. They are smart since units are highly compatible for adaptation to diverse installation conditions and specific customer requirements. Economical as energy consumption is minimal thanks to optimised thermoelectric cooling.
Electrical: 200 to 230 V, 1 phase, 50 to 60 Hz.
Información para pedidos: Supplied with 2 stainless steel racks, including shelf carrier. Numerous options and accessories are available which must be ordered separately.