Steam sterilisation tubing, continuous form, Tyvek® 1073B PEProveedor: Keystone Cleanroom Products
129-3368EA 3970 EUR129-3368 129-3366 129-3365 129-3364 129-3363 129-3362 129-3361
Steam sterilisation tubing, continuous form, Tyvek® 1073B PE
Tuberías Tuberías para aplicaciones biofarmacéuticas
Improve the prep time, performance, microbial barrier and cleanliness of your autoclave peel pouches.
- Manufactured and packaged in a controlled cleanroom environment
- Sizing flexibility and hydrophobic
- Plastic core (no corrugated material)
- Unroll and cut to desired length, heat seal both ends
- Autoclavable at 121 to 125 °C
- Peels open cleanly, lint-free
- Tear and puncture resistant
A significant upgrade over paper based steam sterilisation tubing . These Tyvek® peel pouches will not rip or puncture like paper based autoclave pouches routinely do. The medical Grade 1073B Tyvek® material has the highest microbial barrier properties of any steam sterization compatible materials. These pouches are also compatible with VHP Decontamination cycles commonly used with Isolator technology. Will not absorb or adsorp H₂O₂.
Certificaciones: Certificates of Conformance sent with each shipment.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...