CO₂ incubators, MCO-80IC series, PHCbiProveedor: PHC Corporation
390-0447EA 0 EUR390-0447 390-0448
CO₂ incubators, MCO-80IC series, PHCbi
Incubadoras Incubadores de CO₂
These units are designed for critical applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and clinical investigation. They can be used for culturing high volumes of patient samples, performing short-term studies, and working with large volume cell culture apparatus. The InCu saFe® copper-enriched stainless steel interior surfaces assure constant germicidal protection. The cross-shelf horizontal air flow system promotes optimum temperature uniformity throughout the incubator and contributes to rapid recovery after door openings.
- PID microprocessor for CO₂ and temperature control
- UV decontamination with the UV sterilisation system
- Digital LCD display and keypad
- Heated double-glazed glass door and door frame heater to prevent condensation
- Choice of normal and high humidity modes. Normal mode: over 80% RH, high mode: over 90% RH
- Accommodates roller bottle apparatus, five bottles wide ×7 bottles high. Requires optional mounting ramp kit
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...