Scoop sampling system, PS, double-bagged, Sterileware®, SP Bel-ArtProveedor: Bel-Art
231-0640EA 141 EUR231-0640 231-0639
Scoop sampling system, PS, double-bagged, Sterileware®, SP Bel-Art
The long handle increases the distance between the hand and sample to reduce contamination potential. Double-bagging reduces contamination in multi-zone cleanrooms, while the included lid eliminates the cost of separate sterile bags or containers.
- Snap-on lid allows scoop to be used as a container for transport; lock-tab can be bent under for a tighter seal
- Sampling data can be marked on the lid with wax pencil, pre-marked label or labelling tape to facilitate tracking
- Scoops remain upright when placed on a flat surface; can be used as weighing boats
- FDA grade polystyrene safe for food, drug and cosmetic use
- Gamma irradiated sterile to SAL 10⁻⁶
- Lot stamped for accurate lot tracing, and shipped with a certificate of processing for sterilisation
Bagged twice for extra protection from contamination. 10 individually packed scoops are sealed in an outer bag to create multiple layers of protection against contaminants and debris.