PETG Erlenmeyer shaker flasks, VWR®Proveedor: VWR, part of Avantor
214-0440EA 117 EUR214-0440 214-0441 214-0442 214-0443 214-0454 214-0444 214-0455 214-0445
PETG Erlenmeyer shaker flasks, VWR®
Matraces Matraces Erlenmeyer
VWR crystal-clear PETG Erlenmeyer shaker flasks are robust and break resistant, increasing personal safety. They are ideal for shaker culture applications and storage.
- Temperature range: −60 to +60 °C
- Unlike glass, flasks will not break when dropped
- Moulded-in graduations for accuracy
- Vent cap option for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
- Non cytotoxic, DNase-/RNase-free and non pyrogenic
- Sterilised by irradiation SAL 10⁻⁶ (ISO 11137)
- Shelf life: 3 years after the month of production
Manufactured in a Class 100,000 room environment under ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 quality management systems.
Información para pedidos: Available with plug seal cap or vent cap.
Envase: Individually packed.