Portable meter set, dissolved oxygen, DO-230Proveedor: VWR, part of Avantor
664-0236EA 783 EUR664-0236
Portable meter set, dissolved oxygen, DO-230
Medidores electroquímicos Medidores de oxígeno disuelto
These precise instruments measure dissolved oxygen in % and ppm (mg/L) and temperature. A built-in microprocessor stores, calculates and compensates for all parameters related to DO determinations.
- Colour, graphic touch screen - enables simultaneous read-out of the oxygen and temperature value
- Low weight and small size make working in the field easier
- Easy to use, accurate galvanic oxygen sensor with 1 m cable
- When properly maintained, the sensor may work efficiently for several years
- 1- or 2-point oxygen sensor calibration (at 0% and 100% or in the air 0% and 20,9%)
- Automatic temperature compensation; calibration time reminder
- Memory of 200 results with time and date; automatic switch-off function
Enables entering manually the values of air pressure and salinity for automatic correction of their influence on the result of oxygen concentration in water or sewage measured in mg/L. Used for field and laboratory work. Waterproof housing (IP 66) enables work in difficult conditions.
Información para pedidos: 24 month warranty.
Información de suministro: The standard set includes galvanic oxygen sensor with a built in PT1000B resistor for temperature measurement.