Safety spectacles, SecureFit™ 400 seriesProveedor: 3M
SecureFit™ 400 SecureFit™
MMMASF406SGAF-BLAEA 16.3 EURMMMASF406SGAF-BLA MMMASF407SGAF-BLU MMMASF401SGAF-BLUF MMMASF401SGAF-RED MMMASF401SGAF-BLU MMMASF403SGAF-YEL
Safety spectacles, SecureFit™ 400 series
SecureFit™ safety glasses feature 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, wide flexible temple arms, soft adjustable nose pads, and a grey anti-scratch and superior anti-fog, rimless polycarbonate lenses. These lightweight glasses are suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Diffuse pressure over the ear with 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology
- Soft, adjustable nose pads provide added comfort
- Flat and flexible temples combine easily with earmuffs, and provide solid side protection
- Wraparound design gives the user a wide field of vision
- Scotchgard™ anti-fog coating offers superior anti-fog and anti-scratch properties
- Excellent protection against Ultraviolet (UV) radiation
- Includes a removable foam-lined gasket
Comfortable eye protection with a superior anti-fog coating. These safety glasses weigh just 19 g and feature the 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, which allows dual-injected padded temple touchpoints to naturally adjust to an individual’s head size, giving the wearer a secure and comfortable fit. Soft, adjustable nose pads provide even greater personalisation, and reduce slippage from head movements. Wide flexible temple arms over the ears provide solid side protection and work well with earmuffs. The wraparound design provides a wide field of vision.
Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating ensures clear visibility, resisting fogging longer than traditional anti-fog coatings even after washing multiple times, including using alcohol wipes or disinfecting by soaking in diluted bleach. Superior anti-fog and anti-scratch properties provide increased durability, visibility and meets the K&N marking requirements of EN 166.
Certificaciones: EN 166:2001