VWR®, Refractive index Certified Reference Material at 20, 25 and 30 °CProveedor: VWR Chemicals
99184.001EA 405 EUR99184.001 99184.100 99178.001 99178.100 99181.100 99181.001 99183.001 99183.100 99185.001 99185.100 99179.100 99179.001 99180.100 99180.001 99182.100 99182.001 99177.001 99177.100 99186.100 99186.001
VWR®, Refractive index Certified Reference Material at 20, 25 and 30 °C
Normativas Estándar para índice de refracción
Refractive index Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) are ideal for verification and calibration of temperature controlled refractometers, with each CRM providing certified values for refractive index measurements at 20, 25 and 30 °C.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guaranteed, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide
- Low levels of uncertainty, ensuring maximum data accuracy at hand and dependable results
- Available in single 10 ml volume tamper-evident glass bottles, or as a multi-pack of five per material (includes set of disposable pipettes)
- 12 month shelf life
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
Refractive Index is measured for many reasons and is useful for multiple applications. It is a parameter that provides valuable information into determining the concentration of liquid mixtures (i.e. any dissolved mixtures), as well as providing information as to a sample's purity and clarity. This is useful for identification and quality control purposes.
Many industries will use refractometers for quality control purposes, particularly within food and beverage industries, from portable handheld machines to bench top-based refractometers such as Abbe or automatic digital refractometers. Temperature controlled refractometers are ideal for high precision refractive index measurements. These are ideal for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical and petrochemical industries and applications.
Certificaciones: UKAS ISO 17025 and ISO 17034.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...