This 'two in one' lab water system produces ultrapure (Type I) and RO (Type III) water from tap water. Quality of ultrapure water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
- Simple and intuitive to dispense water via the dispenser or central console
- Central console is an 8 inch waterproof touch screen, providing user with full control and access of system performance
- One water system can drive several dispensing units ("1 + N mode")
- Dispensing flow rate is up to 2 l/min and volumetric dispensing is available
- RFID-tagged consumables for easier tracking of lifetime and performance
- Wireless communication option to control multiple dispensers and the central console (optional)
- Real time TOC and resistivity/conductivity monitoring
- Optional tank circulation mode to maintain stable water quality in the tank
- Users can see essential information (water quality, system status, warnings) on the dispenser unit and the central console at any time (data stored up to 2 years; downloadable)
The graphic display guides users through system operation, performance, troubleshooting and maintenance, and can be password protected for multiple access levels.
Applications (Type I - ultrapure water): HPLC mobile phase preparation; preparation of reagent blank solutions; sample diluent for GC, HPLC, ICP-MS, AA and other analytical techniques; preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture; preparation of molecular biology reagents.
Applications (Type III - RO water): Glassware cleaning, washing machines for glassware, water bath water, autoclave filling, water for laboratory animals.
Certificaciones: The VWR water system is delivered with a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following Standard Operating Procedures, and a Certificate of Calibration for the temperature and resistivity meters built into the system. Consumables are automatically delivered with a Certificate of Quality. Manufacturing site is ISO 9001 (2015) and ISO 140001 certified.
Información para pedidos: For a complete system, the production unit and mandatory accessories have to be ordered. Other accessories and consumables, including wall mounting brackets, purification cartridges and wireless upgrade kit are available separately.
Please note: For the U12 system you need to order one unit of the RO pack 171-1276 (12 l/h), For the U24 system two units of the RO pack are required 171-1276 (12 l/h). For the U32 system please order two units of the RO pack 171-1277 (16 l/h).