These robust high-temperature furnaces with a compact stand-alone design are ideal for laboratory processes where the highest precision is needed. Outstanding temperature uniformity and practical details set unbeatable quality benchmarks. These furnaces can be upgraded with optional extras from the extensive option list so they can be customised for specific processes.
- Choice of units with Tmax 1600, 1750 or 1800 °C
- Heating from both sides via molybdenum disilicide heating elements
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Only fibre materials which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2 are used
- Side insulation constructed with tongue and groove blocks provides low heat loss to the outside
- Chain-guided parallel swivel door for defined opening and closing of the door
- Labyrinth sealing ensures the least possible temperature loss in the door area
- Type B thermocouple
The furnace is equipped with the P470 professional controller, with LC display, featuring 50 freely adjustable programs and 40 segments and 2 to 6 extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation. All units require 400 V three-phase power supply (400 V 3/N/PE).
Información para pedidos: Optional accessories such as uncontrolled or controlled cooling system with frequency-controlled cooling fan and motor-driven exhaust air flap, furnace in DB design featuring fresh air preheating, exhaust gas ventilation and an extensive safety package for debinding and sintering in one process, that is without transferring the material from the debinding furnace to the sintering furnace. Protective gas connection to purge with non-flammable protective or reaction gases, manual or automatic gas supply system, motorized exhaust air flap, switchable via the program, inner process box to improve the gas tightness and to protect the furnace chamber against contamination are available.
Precaución: 1: Heating only between two phases
2: External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment
Note: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the maximum temperature of the model shown in the table above. Refence note heat up times: If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE rsp. 400 V 3/N/PE. Please read the chapter for the first heat up cycle in the manual carefully.