ESD safety ankle boots, lace-up, Till Boa® EA MidProveedor: Elten
Till Boa® EA
ELTN7670103/42EA 117.9 EURELTN7670103/42 ELTN7670103/43 ELTN7670103/40 ELTN7670101/41 ELTN7670101/40 ELTN7670103/41 ELTN7670101/43 ELTN7670103/46 ELTN7670103/47 ELTN7670101/42 ELTN7670101/45 ELTN7670103/44 ELTN7670101/44 ELTN7670103/45 ELTN7670101/47 ELTN7670101/46 ELTN7670103/48 ELTN7670101/48 ELTN7670102/40 ELTN7670102/42 ELTN7670102/41 ELTN7670102/44 ELTN7670102/43 ELTN7670102/46 ELTN7670102/45 ELTN7670102/48 ELTN7670102/47
ESD safety ankle boots, lace-up, Till Boa® EA Mid
Zapatos y botas
ESD safety ankle boots made from cowhide leather with fabric lining, reflective materials, a fully padded bellows tongue and a dual density TPU/PU sole ERGO-ACTIVE 2.
- Climate-regulating, breathable textile lining
- Replaceable insole; orthopaedic insoles possible
- Semi-orthopaedic inlay sole ESD black
- Abrasion resistant scuff cap protects the leather upper
- Anatomically-shaped insole and ankle support for improved stability
- Boa® fit quick lacing system
- Metal-free, puncture resistant midsole
- Protective steel toecap (200 J)
Ideal for use in areas where exposure to moisture is expected and where there is a risk of penetration from pointed and sharp objects.
Type 1: Suitable for larger and strong feet, short toes with wide ball, heel area and steep ball angle.
Type 2: Suitable for normal feet, long toes with medium-wide ball, heel area and flat ball angle.
Type 3: Suitable for slim feet, medium-sized toes with narrow ball, heel area and medium ball angle.
Certificaciones: EN 61340-5-1 (ESD); DGUV 112-191; EN ISO 20345; S3, SRC, form B
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...