The LHT furnaces are designed as benchtop models, these compact high-temperature furnaces have a variety of advantages. The first-class workmanship using high-quality materials, combined with ease of operation, make these furnaces all-rounders in research and the laboratory. These high-temperature furnaces are also perfectly suited for the sintering of technical ceramics, such as zirconium oxide dental bridges.
- Choice of models with Tmax 1600, 1750, or 1800 °C
- High-quality molybdenum disilicide heating elements
- Dual shell housing made of textured stainless steel sheets with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Only fibre materials which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2 are used
- Compact design with lift up door, opening upwards
- Adjustable air inlet
- Exhaust air opening in the roof
- Type B thermocouple
The furnace is equipped with the P470 professional controller (model LHT 01/17 D has P480 controller) with LC display, featuring 50 freely adjustable programs and 40 segments and 2 to 6 extra functions. These controllers are PID microprocessor controlled with a self-diagnostic system and integrated process documentation.
All units with volume ≥4 litre require 400 V three-phase power supply (400 V 3/N/PE). Optional accessories e.g. over-temperature limit controller with adjustable temperature cut out for thermal protection Class 2, in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load, protective gas connection, manual or automatic gas supply systems are also available.
Precaución: Maximum continuous operating temperature should be 50 °C below the maximum temperature of the model shown in the table above. Refence note heat up times: If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE rsp. 400 V 3/N/PE. Please read the chapter for the first heat up cycle in the manual carefully.