These ICHeco climate chamber are climate-friendly and powerful chamber for the stability testing in accordance with ICH and GMP in the areas of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or food works.
- CO₂ Refrigerant (R744) is climate-neutral
- Intuitive and easy-to-use operating menu
- User friendly twinDISPLAY with two TFT displays
- Temperature and humidity ramps programmable via AtmoCONTROL software
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
The uniformity of temperature and humidity of these chambers via an air jacket around the hermetically sealed work area, both heat and cold are quickly and extensively introduced into the climate chamber over four sides. This unique feature avoids the icing over of the cooling appliance and sample drying.
The ICHeco L climate chambers provides stability tests in accordance with ICH guidelines Q1B, option 2, can be performed via an additional illumination unit. Fluorescent lights with cold white light and UV radiation in the spectral range of 320 to 400 nm. These daylight and UV light comply with standard illuminant D65.
The climate chamber ICHeco is virtually maintenance-free, extremely powerful and environmentally-friendly. Compared to appliances with refrigerant R134a, it provides with faster change speeds during cooling. Rapid and precise temperature control of these chambers are from 10 up to 60 °C with humidification from 10 to 80% RH in ICHeco and 0 up to 60 °C with same humidification range in case of ICHeco L models.
The standard double door design prevents the contamination and drops or rises in temperature with an optimal view of the chamber load through wide-area interior glass doors.
Información para pedidos: Supplied without grids or shelves, please order required stainless steel grids, perforated shelves or reinforced grids separately. For all chamber volumes a minimum of 2 shelves or grids must be ordered in addition.