Syngene NuGenius is a new generation, low cost, integrated imaging system for DNA and protein analysis and gel documentation. For an entry level system, the NuGenius comes with a ground breaking 5 million pixel CCD camera giving superb pixel resolution and unrivalled sensitivity.
- Compact darkroom with hinged door for easy access
- Complete with built-in processor, fully intuitive touchscreen control and NuGenius software
- Versatile range of lighting options - white light, blue light, UV
- Motor driven zoom lens f1.2 and with epi white light for sample positioning
- Sensor 1/2,5 inch (NuGenius) or 2/3 inch (NuGenius+)
NuGenius is the ultimate in compact gel documentation workstations. Using a choice of UV, blue or white lighting options, it can capture and edit images of fluorescent ethidium bromide, SYBR® Safe or GelGreen™ DNA gels and protein gels stained with Coomassie blue at the workstation. Even stain-free gel images can be captured using the NuGenius+, which is specially optimised for this application. It has a modified camera enabling the user to expose for longer periods of time.
Información de suministro: Supplied complete with image capture and GeneTools analysis software. Transilluminator and converter screens not supplied (available separately).