This precise device, used for measuring conductivity up to 100 mS/cm, is supplied with a durable wide range graphite measuring cell for universal use from DI water to salt water.
- Measures conductivity, salinity and TDS
- Permanently connected 2-pole measuring cell (graphite) with integrated temperature sensor
- Dust- and waterproof (IP 65/IP 67) ABS housing
- 3-line display with battery status indicator and backlight, protected by an unbreakable pane, overhead display at the push of a button
- HOLD function, min./max. values, automatic measuring range shifting, automatic temperature compensation
Typical applications include: Freshwater and salt water aquariums, reverse osmosis and similar filters, cleaning processes, cooling/lubricating processes, plant cultivation also agriculture, laboratories and quality assurance.
Información de suministro: Supplied with graphite measuring cell (Ø 12 mm, 1,2 m cable), calibration log, two batteries and manual.