Conductivity meter, handheld, Eutech CyberScan COND 600Proveedor: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Eutech CyberScan COND 600
EUTEECCONWP60043KEA 1226 EUREUTEECCONWP60043K
Conductivity meter, handheld, Eutech CyberScan COND 600
Medidores electroquímicos Medidores de conductividad
The waterproof, portable conductivity/TDS meter features a broad conductivity range with auto-ranging capabilities for more convenience.
- Mega-memory space that stores/ recalls up to 500 data sets formatted to meet GLP standards
- Wireless and cable-free data transfer with infrared IrDA technology.
- Large, easy-to-read custom screen with simultaneous information display allows optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
- HOLD function, auto-power off feature
- Self-diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Rugged and waterproof to IP67 standard with protective rubber boot and handy velcro strap for better grip
- Power with batteries or optional AC adapter for use in the field or at bench-top with built-in stand
The meter accepts and automatically detects 2-cell and 4-cell conductivity probes, allowing measurement from ultra pure water to sea water.
Ideal for checks in water conditioning plants, conditioning plants, cooling towers, food processing water testing, printing and chemical industries, and water/wastewater treatment. Also suitable for use in ecology studies, aquariums, and hydroponics, and for quick, accurate routine pH checks in laboratories and schools.
Información de suministro: Supplied with DAS software (Data Acquisition Software).
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...