DNAzure® Blue Nucleic Acid Gel Stain is an ultrasensitive reagent for visible staining of dsDNA in agarose or polyacrylamide gels.
- Deep blue bands visible by the naked eye following 5-30 min light exposure
- Ultrasensitive detection, as little as ~1 ng DNA
- Simplified DNA band excision, without the need for DNA-damaging UV light
- Bands are stable for weeks after color development
- Compatible with downstream applications such as sequencing and cloning
- Expensive gel documentation systems not required for imaging
After incubation with DNAzure® Blue Nucleic Acid Gel Stain, the gel must be exposed to bright light to facilitate the development of dark blue DNA bands.