Thermo Scientific™ TSX Series high-performance pharmacy refrigerators are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, chemotherapy and other medical and pharmacy-grade storage requiring 2 to 8 °C. The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Triple panel glass door helps maintain optimal internal conditions
- Forced-air circulation for temperature uniformity and fast temperature recovery
- Heat-free defrost for maximum temperature uniformity
- Quiet operation at just 52 dBA
- Keyed on/off switch with easy to use, setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- Built-in remote alarm contacts
V-drive technology: While conventional refrigerant, high-performance refrigerators and freezers use single speed compressors that continually cycle on and off, the TSX Series V-drive runs at variable speeds to adjust cooling performance to the conditions inside and outside of the refrigerator. When combined with the automated tuning control, this variable speed drive optimizes the compressors running speed to the current conditions. When there are frequent door openings, or samples are added to the refrigerator, the control system detects the activity and increases the drive speed to bring temperatures back to the set point quickly. This innovative technology is one of the reasons the TSX Series delivers outstanding door opening recovery (DOR) speed, and more peace of mind for busy laboratories. When conditions are stable, such as when the unit is running overnight or on weekends, the drive runs at a low speed, reducing energy consumption while maintaining a stable temperature for the samples.
Certificaciones: UL, cUL, CE.