High performance lab refrigerators, TSXProveedor: Thermo Scientific
maintain temperature uniformity to protect important medical and pharmaceuticalgrade storage as well as laboratory media, reagents and more. The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Forced-air circulation for temperature uniformity at all shelf levels
- Heat-free defrost for maximum temperature uniformity
- Quiet operation at just 52 dBA
- Four 2" casters for easy mobility; the front two are lockable
- Bright, LED interior lighting
- Keyed on/off switch with easy to use, setpoint security
- Self-closing door with 90° stop to assist with inventory loads
- Built-in remote alarm contacts
- Standard self powered 4–20mA output
- Glass door versions are standard with triple pane glass door
conditions inside and outside of the refrigerator or freezer. When combined with the automated tuning control, this variable speed drive optimizes the compressors running speed to the current conditions. When there are frequent door openings, or samples are added to the refrigerator or freezer, the control system detects the activity and increases the drive speed to bring temperatures back to the set point quickly. This innovative technology is one of the reasons the TSX Series delivers
outstanding door opening recovery (DOR) speed, and more peace of mind for busy laboratories. When conditions are stable, such as when the unit is running overnight or on weekends, the drive runs at a low speed, reducing energy consumption while maintaining a stable temperature for the samples.