MaxQ™ HP benchtop orbital shaker suitable for environmental rooms or on lab benches. It features balancing technology and rugged mechanism make smooth high-capacity 24/7 shaking a reality, an industry-leading platform size, wide-range speed, low heat output motor and spill-resistant design. It features set point security which restricts unauthorised or inadvertent changes to key functions. Equipped with alarm to know the shaker performance.
- Triple counter-balanced mechanism prevents vibration, allowing the unit to run smoothly with heavy, or out-of-balance loads
- Microprocessor controller displays run and setpoints simultaneously on a 20-character backlit display
- Easy programming with icon-based keys and alphanumeric messages
- Oversized, adjustable suction cup feet minimise vibration
- Can be used at 4 to 40 °C (maximum 80% relative humidity, non-condensing)
It features low heat 24 V DC motor with moisture resistant electronics provides continuous maintenance-free operation on the benchtop or in a chamber.