Laboratory analytical balances that have 5" colour touch screen display with advanced applications and large databases for professional weighing. The user has easy and intuitive access to balance functions, via interactive, icon-driven menus ensuring efficient and productive weighing. Balances can be used by up to 10 different users, each with their own customisable settings and password protection. Ideal for laboratories requiring GLP compliance. All models have a stainless steel top pan.
- Internal and external calibration (optional factory calibration certificate)
- Multilanguage (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Check weighing, statistics, dynamic weighing, formulation and advanced piece counting function with statistics report
- Advanced density function, with density index calculation for quality assessment of metals
- Special textile function to measure fibres/filaments (cotton, linen, wool, nylon, polyester) with statistics report
- Serial output for connection to printer, USB port for database import or export and test results
Models with built-in ioniser, denoted by -ION, ensure accurate sample preparation. Static charges accumulate in different samples that are routinely weighed in the laboratory. These static charges can build up and alter the weighing value. By blowing ions, the built-in ioniser neutralises static electricity and within seconds the sample is ready to be weighed. The balance calibration system automatically calibrates the balance when there is a temperature change or at a set period of time (factory settings), this ensures accurate measurements even if the user has not manually calibrated the balance.
User can choose three options for models with internal calibration (denoted by 'i' at end of the model name):
Balance will calibrate using the internal weight by pressing CAL button
Balance will automatically recalibrate when ambient temperature changes and/or after a certain time has passed (Incal+)
The user can choose to calibrate the balance with an external weight.
Certificaciones: EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61010-1:2010, EN 61010-2-010:2014, EN 50581:2012
Información de suministro: Supplied with plastic in use protective cover.