Quartz Extraction Thimble for Emission Testing, Tapered, Whatman™Proveedor: Whatman products (Cytiva)
537-0028EA 82.03 EUR537-0028
Quartz Extraction Thimble for Emission Testing, Tapered, Whatman™
Aparatos de extracción Dedales de extracción
High-purity Whatman quartz thimbles from Cytiva support accurate, reproducible emission testing by providing low extractable levels and temperature resistance up to 800 °C.
- Appropriate for manual sampling in aggressive environments
- Suitable for both solvent extraction and air sampling applications
- High-purity quartz/silica, for high-temperature resistance (up to 800 °C)
- No binders or chemical additives
- Low heavy metal content
- High collection efficiency
Each Whatman quartz thimble from Cytiva is made from high-purity quartz with low heavy metal concentrations. Thimbles are 90 mm in length, tapered for stack sample loading, and have an outside diameter of 25 mm.