KMF constant climate chambers ensure constant test conditions throughout the stainless steel chamber even with a full load and only require a small amount of bench space. Units can be operated with Binder Pure Aqua Service, a flexible water purification system (optional) or deionised water. Units self-test for comprehensive status analysis.
- Electronically controlled APT.line™ preheating chamber and refrigerating system ensuring temperature accuracy and long term stable, reproducible results and samples do not dry out
- MCS controller with 25 storable programmes of 100 sections each for a maximum of 500 programme segments
- Intuitive touchscreen controller with time-segment and real-time programming
- User friendly LCD screen and easy to read menu guide, real time clock and integrated electronic chart recorder
- Independent adjustable temperature safety device class 3.1, with visual and audible temperature alarm, saves the samples and the climatic chamber
- Electronically controlled humidification and dehumidification system with capacitive humidity sensor
The humidification system requires minimal maintenance, it provides vapour pressure humidification for fast response times and has a drift-free, capacitive humidity sensor. All models have a powerful compressor cooling system for ambient temperatures up to 32 °C. The wide temperature and humidity range make this constant climate chamber ideal for stress testing series.
Values measured via the internal data logger can be read out in open format via USB. All models have an inner door made of ESG safety glass with a seal and double outer door seal, the door is heated against condensation. Glass corrosion is avoided thanks to the special TIMELESS coating. The KMF 240 and KMF720 units have 4 casters each, 2 with brakes on them.
Información de suministro: Supplied with one stainless steel rack, Binder test certificate and APT-COM™ 3 Basic edition communication software. Units have an ethernet interface, a 30 mm Ø access port with silicone plug on the left and are supplied with safety connection kit for water supply and drainage, including 6 m water hose. A wide range of accessories are available and calibrations and validations are possible, for details please visit www.vwr.com or contact your local Avantor sales office.
Precaución: Note suitable water quality:
*Deionised water from a an already existing onsite water treatment instalation. Condustivity from 1 µS/cm up to a maximum of 20 µS/cm. (Ultrapure water which is in equilibrium with the CO₂ in the air and has a conductivity of below 1 µS/cm may cause acid corrosion due to its low pH.)
* Water treated by the optional Binder Pure Aqua Service, this system includes reusable measuring equipment to determine water quality.