The INCU-Line® Tower is a general purpose, dual-chamber, cooled incubator with natural convection. This digitally cooled incubator with Peltier technology offers an economical, space saving solution for microbiology applications at below room temperature. The built-in Peltier element has low energy consumption (only 35 W at 37 °C), and ensures temperature stability and uniformity over the entire temperature range.
- Compact design with a footprint of only 0,18 m²
- Digital PID control with PT100 sensor and LED display (resolution 0,1 °C)
- Excellent temperature stability, temperature accuracy at 37 ºC is ±0,5 °C
- Temperature control can be re-adjusted with a certified reference temperature measuring instrument
- Easy to use, safe and reliable
The temperature can be freely adjusted in increments of 0,1 from 10 °C below ambient up to a maximum of 50 °C. The two chambers can operate independently at different temperatures and be switched off separately. Each chamber has its own transparent door, so samples can be observed without opening the door, thus preventing temperature changes within the chambers. The housing is constructed entirely of epoxy coated mild steel.
Información de suministro: Se suministra con dos estanterías de acero inoxidable perforadas por cámara y un certificado de fábrica (datos medidos a 37 ºC).
Precaución: * Measured with the chamber empty.