Headspace HDHT syringes for PAL COMBI–xt® headspace autosamplersProveedor: Hamilton
548-1983EA 217 EUR548-1983 548-1986 548-1987 548-1984 548-1985 548-1988
Headspace HDHT syringes for PAL COMBI–xt® headspace autosamplers
Jeringas Jeringas para cromatografía
These headspace syringes feature a unique Glue-Free (GF) needle attachment in combination with a High Dynamic (HD) plunger. They are designed specifically for PAL COMBI–xt® headspace autosamplers. Conventional headspace syringe needles are attached to the syringe glass body using glue (cement). Common problems are detached needles or ghost peaks due to low chemical inertness of the cement to solvents or limited resistance to higher temperature. These problems are addressed with the Glue Free High Temperature (HDHT) headspace syringes.
- Glue free needle attachment is chemically inert, eliminating detached needles due to contact with organic and chlorinated solvents
- Glue free needle attachment minimises ghost peaks
- Temperature stability up to 200 °C means a wider range of sample components can be analysed
- Patented spring-in-plunger design creates a dynamic seal between the plunger tip and the inside of the glass barrel for leak free operation
- Fluid paths: Pure PTFE, inert glass, inert stainless steel
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...