Avantor® ACE® Method Development Kits (MDK) are designed to maximise selectivity, offering a powerful and reliable approach to UHPLC/HPLC method development. Based upon an ultra-inert, high efficiency silica, Avantor® ACE® phases incorporate the latest developments in LC stationary phase design, providing chromatographers with more choices for alternative selectivity, without compromising stability or robustness.
- Porous, solid core, HILIC and biomolecule kit options
- Wide range of particle sizes (1,7 µm and 5 µm ) and complementary phases
- Analytical IDs in a wide range of column lengths
- Ideal for method development
- Compatible with all manufacturers' LC systems
A complete range of kits for all requirements is available, including porous, solid core, HILIC and bioanalytical 300 Å column kits. These kits group together the essential column chemistries for method development and are available in a wide range of column formats.
Maximum recommended pH: 2,0 to 8,0 (1,5 to 11,5 for SuperC18)
Max. pressure: 1000 bar
Información de suministro: Avantor® ACE® Extended Method Development Kits contain Avantor® ACE® SuperC18™, Avantor® ACE® C18-Amide and Avantor® ACE® CN-ES stainless steel columns.