PCR clean-up kit, Axygen® AxyPrep™ MagProveedor: Corning
MAG-PCR-CL-250EA 0 EURMAG-PCR-CL-250 MAG-PCR-CL-5 AXYGMAG-PCR-CL-1 MAG-PCR-CL-50
PCR clean-up kit, Axygen® AxyPrep™ Mag
Reactivos de ácidos nucleicos Nucleic Acid Purification Kits and Reagents
The efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, salts and enzymes after any PCR is detrimental to the success or failure of downstream applications, such as genotyping, Sanger, and Next Generation Sequencing. The AxyPrep™ Mag PCR Clean Up Kit utilises a paramagnetic bead technology for rapid high throughput purification of PCR products. Additionally, the AxyPrep™ Mag PCR Clean Up Kit employs an optimised buffer to selectively bind PCR amplicons 60 bp and larger to paramagnetic beads, providing end users flexibility and high recovery options. The protocol comprises binding, washing and eluting steps, where primers, nucleotides, salts and enzymes in the reaction mixture are efficiently removed leaving a purified PCR product that is essentially free of contaminants. No centrifugation or filtration steps are required, allowing the process to be adapted to multiple commercially available automation platforms.
- Flexible clean up: High recovery of amplicons with the option to choose recovery of >60 or >100 bp
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
- Manual and automation friendly protocol
- Processing time: 15 minutes/96 samples
- No centrifugation or filtration required
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...