This user friendly portable instrument with robust IP 67 rated housing provides high resolution and accuracy for precise measurements in field applications. Complete with waterproof USB output for connection to a computer. GLP compliant.
- Large graphic LCD with continuous LED backlight showing both oxygen and temperature values simultaneously
- Data logging function selectable between 1 min and 1 h
- 5000 data set memory capacity with automatic storing; additional 200 data set memory for manual storage
- Automatic power shut-off: Adjustable from 10 min to 24 h
- Advanced self-test and diagnostics (electrode efficiency diagnostic, drift control); calibration symbol shows when re-calibration is required
- Low energy consumption: 4× AA batteries for over 1000 operating hours
Información para pedidos: Ready to use portable oxygen kit OX 4100 H includes instrument in robust plastic carrying case, galvanic oxygen probe OXY11-3 with built-in temperature sensor, 3 m cable and stand, maintenance kit and instruction manual (22 languages) on CD ROM.