Using advanced low-retention technology, the hydrophobic inner surface of these tips significantly reduces sample loss to adhesion and maximises sample recovery. The tips are suitable for use when working with the most difficult samples, such as radioactive compounds, viscous materials, fragile cell lines, viruses, difficult proteins and PCR reagents.
- Non sterile tips are certified to be free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP, endotoxins, pyrogens and PCR inhibitors
- Sterile tips are certified to be free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP, bioburden, endotoxins, pyrogens and PCR inhibitors
- Rack cover can easily be realigned from a traditional lift-off to a hinged rack for one-handed access to tips
- Front latch closes and locks ensure safe and secure storage
- Space saving reload system is environmentally friendly, traceable and easy to use
Envase: Tips are available in bulk packaging, in racks or in trays for rack reloading. Reload tips require an empty rack.