Folic acid ≥95%, orange powder Cell Culture ReagentProveedor: MP Biomedicals
Storage: Store at Room Temperature (15-30 °C). Protect from light.
Folic acid, also known as folate, is a B vitamin that can be found in a variety of fruits and vegetables. It can also be chemically synthesized. Folate, a watersoluble vitamin, helps the body form red blood cells and aids in the formation of genetic material within every body cell. Folic Acid is a hematopoietic vitamin present, free or combined with one or more additional molecules of L- (+)-glutamic acid, in liver, kidney, mushrooms, spinach, yeast, green leaves, and grasses.
A nutritional delivery form of folate. Folic acid and its derivatives are essential mediators of one-carbon metabolism within cells.
- Cell Culture Reagent Grade
- Extinction Coefficient (E1%):EmM= 9.12, 25.1, 26.9 (0.1 M NaOH) (Lit.)
- Optical Rotation: +23° ( 0.5 %, 0.1 M NaOH, 25 °C) (Lit.)
- A suspension of 1 g folic acid in 10 mL water has a pH of 4.0-4.8. Aqueous solutions prepared with sodium bicarbonate have a pH between 6.5 and 6.8.
- Presentation: Orange Powder
Temperatura de almacenaje: Ambiente
Núm. CAS: 59-30-3
Resultados test especificaciones
|FTIR||Conforms to Standard|
|Loss on Drying||≤8.5%|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.3%|
|UV/VIS I max||256 ± 3nm (0.1N NaOH)|