HiScreen™ SP HP columns are prepacked with SP Sepharose™ High Performance ion exchange chromatography media of 4,7 ml volume and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen™ columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same media using the same linear fluid velocity
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up. If necessary, two columns can easily be connected in series to give a bed height of 20 cm. Media prepacked in HiScreen IEX HP columns are also available in other formats and as bulk packs, making it possible to use the same media for development work, pilot studies, and routine production.
The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening. SP Sepharose High Performance is a strong cation exchange BioProcess medium designed for intermediate and polishing steps in downstream processing.