Affinity chromatography column, HisPrep™ FFProveedor: Cytiva
28-9365-51EA 598 EUR28-9365-51
Affinity chromatography column, HisPrep™ FF
Columnas de cromatografía
HisPrep FF 16/10 is a ready-to-use column, prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow. The column is an excellent choice for preparative, scale-up purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins.
- Optimized for convenient scale-up purification of histidine-tagged proteins
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Negligible leakage of Ni2+
- High binding capacity, approx. 40 mg/ml resin
- Convenient and time-saving 20 ml prepacked HiPrep format
HisPrep FF 16/10 columns are prepacked with Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow for scale-up purification of histidine-tagged proteins. Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow consists of 90 µm beads of highly cross-linked agarose, to which a chelating ligand has been immobilized.
This chelating ligand is charged with Ni2+ ions, the first-choice metal ion for purifying most histidine-tagged proteins. The negligible leakage of Ni2+ ions ensures reliable capture of histidine-tagged proteins in repeated IMAC purifications.