Ion exchange chromatography media, Capto™ Q ImpResProveedor: Cytiva
17-5470-10EA 143.31 EUR17-5470-10 17-5470-02
Ion exchange chromatography media, Capto™ Q ImpRes
Sistemas para purificación de proteínas Protein Purification Resins
Capto™ Q ImpRes is a strong anion exchange bioprocess medium, designed to meet the demands of modern large-scale manufacturers for fast, efficient, and cost-effective intermediate and polishing protein purification.
- High-resolution intermediate purification and polishing based on the well-established Capto™ platform with traditional ligands
- Flexible process design due to large operational window of flow rates and bed heights
- High-throughput purifications easy to optimize and scale up
- Higher manufacturing productivity enables improved process economy
- Security of supply and comprehensive regulatory support
Capto™ Q ImpRes is a strong anion exchanger for the high-throughput intermediate purification and polishing steps of a wide range of biomolecules. This chromatography media is part of an expanded high-resolution platform based on the high-flow agarose Capto™ product line.
By combining the high-flow characteristics of Capto™ media with a small particle size, Capto™ Q ImpRes delivers excellent pressure-flow properties with impressive resolution. The ability to run at higher flow rates and higher bed heights also increases flexibility in process design.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...