HiTrap MabSelect SuRe columns are prepacked with MabSelect SuRe, a BioProcess resin for purification of monoclonal antibodies from large sample volumes.
- Withstands rigorous CIP and sanitization procedures with 0,1 to 0,5 M NaOH
- Novel ligand design gives enhanced protease resistance resulting in lower ligand leakage
- Oriented coupling of recombinant Protein A to the matrix via an engineered C-terminal cysteine enhances IgG binding capacity
- Fewer regulatory concerns due to the total absence of mammalian culture in the ligand production and purification
- Prepacked HiTrap columns for process development, screening of purification conditions, and small-scale purification of Mabs
The novel alkali-tolerant recombinant Protein A ligand allow cleaning-in-place (CIP).