Heat resistant gloves, Aratherma FitProveedor: Honeywell Safety
112-2890EA 42.9 EUR112-2890 112-2891
Heat resistant gloves, Aratherma Fit
Ambidextrous knitted gloves made of Kevlar®, with cotton lining and long knitted, elasticated wrist (10 cm). The Kevlar® fibre offers good resistance to cuts and provides protection against thermal hazards (contact heat).
- Knitting technique helps to produce a glove that conforms snugly to the hand and provides good dexterity
- Lining enhances the glove's mechanical performance while absorbing perspiration
- Glove's relative thickness enables it to absorb shocks, making it suitable for the handling of heavy objects
- Long knitted wrist offers forearm protection
- Heat resistant up to 250 °C
Ideal for the handling of hot, sharp parts in a dry atmosphere.
Certificaciones: EN 388:2016 (2X4XD), EN 407 (42XXXX), Cat. II
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...