The BLItz™ system allows for label-free and real-time biomolecular interactions analyses.
- Determine protein presence or absence
- Analyse binding kinetics with immobilisation of one of the two partners
- Quantitate proteins in a few minutes even in complex matrices
- Label free and real-time technology saving time and reagents
- Small sample volume required for an excellent alternative to the SPR systems
Using Bio-Layer Interferometry (BLI) technology to detect small changes in the number of molecules bound to a biosensor, real-time binding curves can be obtained in minutes, using as little as 4 µl of sample.
Thanks to the binding rate proportional to the concentration of the target molecule, the highly sensitive BLItz system is also used to quantify proteins at 100 ng/ml concentrations or more, even in crude samples.
BLItz™ measurements can be used to complement, or in some cases replace, labour-intensive methods – Binding pair optimisation, ligand binding studies, investigation of process or quantitative kinetics studies, optimisation of ELISA assays.