Affinity chromatography columns, TSKgel®Proveedor: Tosoh Bioscience
TOYO0008645EA 1700 EURTOYO0008645 TOYO0014440 TOYO0014451 TOYO0020022 TOYO0013066 TOYO0014455 TOYO0014456 TOYO0013125 TOYO0008647 TOYO0014449
Affinity chromatography columns, TSKgel®
Columnas de cromatografía
High efficiency resin based affinity chromatography columns will separate or purify many enzymes and other proteins with high level of specificity and selectivity.
- Rigid polymeric base resin with high size exclusion limit (>5×10⁶ Da) and small particle size
- Stable affinity ligands that enhances the access of large proteins to affinity ligands
- High efficiency for analytical (10 µm) and semi-preparative (13 µm) affinity applications
- Wide pH range (2 to 12) of the base resin, enabling robust cleaning options
- Long lifetime, solvent compatibility, autoclavable, application flexibility, scalability from lab to commercial production
- Eliminates undesirable interactions with column hardware
It consists of two group specific stationary phases such as TSKgel Boronate-5PW and TSKgel Chelate-5PW as well as one activated packing material called TSKgel Tresyl-5PW which can be readily scaled up for preparative separations.
Affinity columns are offered in glass and stainless steel. Stainless steel (SS) or Pyrex frits are embedded in the body of the column end-fittings of metal and glass columns, respectively. The nominal frit size for SS columns is engraved in the end-fittings. Pyrex frits in the glass columns have a 10 µm nominal pore size.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...