jetMESSENGER®- RNA transfection reagent for high genome editing
jetMESSENGER® is a mRNA transfection reagent that has been specifically designed to offer outstanding transfection efficiency in cells that are usually hard to transfect, allowing relevant gene expression experiments in all cell types.
- Unmatched genome editing efficiency
- High efficiency on a wide variety of difficult to transfect cells
- Outperform DNA transfection by switching to RNA approach
- Extremely gentle on cells
- No risk of genome integration
Perfectly suited for CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing, iPS generation, stem cell differentiation and immunotherapy assays jetMESSENGER® reagent is ideal for efficient co-delivery of Cas9 mRNA and guide RNA molecules. With Cas9 mRNA and guide RNA, faster gene editing can be achieved, as entry into the nucleus and ensuing transcription of the Cas9 protein is no longer necessary. By switching to transfection of the Cas9 mRNA instead of plasmid DNA, the vast majority of primary cells and cell lines can now be used in genome editing studies.